THE MOBILE “INKOR-12” BLOCK FOR DRILLING MUD STORING
The mobile “INKOR-12” block for the drilling mud storing is designed to be a part of a mud circulating system. It allows the users to store and refill a mud fluid. The block can be constructed with an intermediate tank or with a receiving tank. The block for the drilling mud storing, on a par with the cleaning block and the block for preparation solutions, is an inseparable part of the system. There is an upper hatch, side hatches, and ladders for desludging. The completeness of intermediate and receiving tanks is assigned by a client.
The mobile “INKOR-12” block for the drilling mud storing, with the advice and consent of the client, can be supplied with:
- a ditch system;
- mechanical mud agitators of the PLM or PBRT-5.5 type;
- telescopic upper and lower cross flows or an inbuilt mud pump collector;
- hydraulic mud agitators of the 4UPG type with an industrial pipe-line and stop valves;
- a discharge hatches with straight thread or square thread;
- light towers;
- railings and a canopy shelter.