PROCESS TANK “PTE-75”
FUNCTION OF THE PROCESS TANK “PTE-75”
The process tank (PTE) is designed for the preparation and delivery of process fluids (gels) and their mixtures at hydraulic fracturing. The transportation of the empty tank is carried out by means of a trailer (semitrailer). Transportation of fluids in the tank is not allowed.
- Filling and delivery lines for process fluid;
- Circulation line (mixing);
- A manhole for the examination and scraping of the tank inner surface;
- Level control system;
- A ladder with a service site;
- Stop valves with quick-disconnect couplings;
- Coating of paint on the outside surface of the tank is in accordance with class IV (State Standard GOST 9.032-74).
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES OF THE PROCESS TANK “PTE-75”
- volume 20-75 m3;
- on a semi-trailer (P);
- with heat insulation (U);
- with a steam tank cleanout line;
- With the acid-proof coating of the inner surface (the tank for acids);
- With a pumping unit (N).