WORKSHOP WITH A TRIP TANK
A workshop with a trip tank is designed to be supplied to the well-workover teams. It is used for tool storage and carrying out simple repair operations which can be needed during well completion or well repair, for storage and topping of a process liquid.
The tank is mounted on a tractor chassis and consists of a repair car and a trip tank. It is completed with a file table, shelves, a distribution switchboard to connect the electrical equipment for 8 consumers, an electric radiator. In addition the workshop can be completed with:
- projector to light a multiple well platform;
- a steam register to heat a process liquid by means of a steam truck;
- an electrical heat booster of the well-workover tank;
- a case for cabling;
- a tank for collecting leaks;
- manifold lines;
- delivery hoses;
- swivel joints;
- a sand box;
- a fire rack.
VARIANTS OF THE TRIP TANK (WELL-WORKOVER TANKS)
- with the volume 6 m3;
- with the volume 10 m3;
- with heat insulation (У);
- with a pumping block (Н).
The above equipment can differ in volume and configuration. The configuration can be changed on the request of a client.1